If you’re savvy with the internet (and these days, who isn’t?) you’ll surely discover that there are hundreds upon hundreds of paid survey panels and sites, promising that you’ll be paid for little more than answering some questions.
When it comes to making money through survey panels, your time is your most precious commodity. You need to know exactly where to go (and whom to trust) in order to make the most money in the least amount of time. Imagine if you had easy access to the best paid survey panels online, ones that pay you for your time?
We understand this, which is why, to make it easier on you, here is a ranking of the top 10 paid survey panels on the planet. What makes a survey panel one of the best on the planet? These paid survey panels made it to the list because of their reputation for legitimacy, for paying people like you, and for the ease of their system.
Take a look at each one, and see which one(s) works best for you.
Our Ranking of the Top 10 Surveys for Money Panels
10) Brand Institute. Brand institute is an extremely respected survey panel that is known to pay well ($10 to $30 for each survey). Their methods of payment are easy as well (PayPal or check). The only reason they’re ranked 10 is because of their narrow focus – their surveys are generally centered around the healthcare field. If you have experience or interest in the healthcare field, including with pharmaceuticals, then Brand Institute is your survey panel of choice.
9) Survey Savvy. Survey Savvy has the benefit of being tied to Luth Research, which is a leader in market research. Survey Savvy has the credentials: it’s shelled out more than $13 million to its participants. They also have a decent referral program, where you get $2 for each survey completed by a direct referral, and $1 for each survey by an indirect referral.
8) Surveyhead. In order to join Surveyhead, you have to complete a survey. Seems logical enough, doesn’t it? If you fit the demographic that Surveyhead is looking for, you’ll be invited to complete more surveys. But even if you don’t fit their desired demographic, you’ll be given $5 just for signing up. Not too bad.
7) NPD Online Research. NPD Online Research has been around for decades and, without question, its work has affected something you’ve purchased (or not purchased) in your lifetime. You get a chance at winning $1,000 just for registering and can be a part of impacting what ends up on store shelves. You can learn more about them here.
6) SurveyEveryone. SurveyEveryone is a relatively new survey panel on the market, which oftentimes means they are willing to get creative with how to attract panelists. With this survey panel you’ll see quick returns, as they pay you for every survey you complete. While the payout is no more than $10 for each survey, they’re known to give you plenty of survey opportunities.
5) Opinion Outpost. Opinion Outpost has been around since 1987. It pays members in “opinion points” which can later be converted into cash. It’s formula works, and they’re known for delivering to their panelists.
4) J.D. Power and Associates: J.D. Power is trusted name in all-things surveys has a little known consumer-focused panel.
3) Test Spin. Test Spin offers surveys quite regularly and requires a relatively low payout minimum for you to be able to make a withdrawal. Even if you don’t fit the demographics of a survey, you can represent someone else who does match those demographics, and still get credit for the responses.
2) i-Say by Ipsos. i-Say by Ipsos gives you points that can be used for cash, gift cards, or even charities. One nifty feature of i-Say is that they give you points if you fill out a survey but don’t fit the demographic (sure, they’re fewer points than normal, but at least they give you something).
1) Mindfield Online. With Mindfield Online you receive cash incentives for every survey you complete. They’re proud of their “no points, no gimmicks” approach. They’re about giving you real money for your time, including if you refer your friends. If you’re not interested in gift cards, or having to redeem for prizes, then Mindfield Online is your choice.
You’d Do Well With Any Of The Top 10 Paid Survey Panels
While some of these survey panels featured have more benefits than others, the truth is any of these top 10 paid survey sites could benefit you. It all depends on your expectations and level of commitment. Browse through each site, join a few, and then narrow your focus to a couple of these panels that best match your vision and are likely to give you the most value for your time.